Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello World.

My name is Philip Palermo and welcome to my Write 4 Games blog. My goal is to (rapidly) come up with game ideas centered around specific and distinct story. My dream is to become a games writer.

Until that becomes a reality, I have to show off what I can do as much as possible.

My favorite games all have interesting narratives and I would love to be a part of that creative process. I want to prove to the world that there's some fun ideas stuffed inside my somewhat large noggin. Essentially, I'm hoping to post game story idea on this blog as often as I can for as long as my brain allows.

It's been a longtime dream to meld my writing background with a career in the gaming industry. After nearly 2 years as a software tester I feel like I have a toe, perhaps an entire foot, in the door. I really want to keep that momentum going.

The purpose of this blog, if anything, is to keep my brain working. When I was a kid, I used to love writing short stories almost daily. Now that I'm an adult, I want to get back to that feeling... the sense that there's plenty of stories to be told.

I'd appreciate any comments and support you care to throw my way. I hope this turns out to be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment